Set in a former bank HQ, designed in 1924 by Sir Edwyn Lutyens, this luxury hotel in The City is 0.4 miles from St. Paul’s Cathedral.
Stylish, classic rooms with 1920s Edwardian decor all feature blackout blinds and marble mosaic bathrooms, and include free Wi-Fi.
The 9 different restaurants, cafes and bars sit in the former banking hall with booth seating in wood-panelled bank teller cabins. The hotel also has a nail bar, barbershop and a make-up parlour, as well as an underground spa in the old vaults with a hammam, gym, boxing ring and a pool. Members and guests’-only areas include a rooftop pool and a lavish bar in the safety deposit room.